Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oldie but a goodie

This is a bit late in posting, but I forgot I had it for a while, haha.

During a trip to Spring Arbor this last fall, Parachute Pete made a special presentation to our friend Ben.






This is a poster of one of Ben's favorite bands, For Today, signed by the whole band at a concert they headlined in Lansing. Needless to say, he was super pumped to see Pete and have this poster.

A couple weeks ago, Pete spent about a week and a half riding in my passenger seat. We actually got pulled over because an Ingham County cop thought I was holding someone hostage...he didn't say it, but that's the only reason for me to have been pulled over. No tickets, fortunately.

 I had to eventually put him in the back again because a good friend let me know that I had freaked out some other cops one night while we were headed to Applebee's and it looked like they were casing Cedar Street pretty heavily after they saw me. I wondered how long it would be before I got into an encounter with the law about him, haha!

Pete and I are moving out of Lansing today, which will be better for doing stuff outside with him. We'll be going on some sweet trips soon, so stay tuned.

Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment